Thursday, June 30, 2016

Wow, it has been a very long time since my last post.
Lots has happened, finished College, started working as a secretary right after, or should I call it now, customer service associate. I have now 6 grandchildren, two were born the year of my last blog and one more little guy was added this year.  I have 5 grandboys and 1 grandgirl.

I am no longer working as a secretary, but working seasonal work at a local Lodge in their store by the lake.  I just love it, get my winters off and try to do some sewing and quilting.




This photo is special because I remember this perfume when I was younger, my grandmother from
Germany would always bring or send it to me, she has since passed away and I found it in a little store in the city and just had to buy it.  When I get lonely and think of my homeland, I just open it and smell that sweet smell from the bottle.  He makes my heart skip a beat!

No comments:

Post a Comment